Nike has forgotten about the cork theme, one of the most coveted shoes built with cork materials was the Nike Lebron X and could be fetched for as much as $700 when it dropped. Running parallel to the Lebron 10’s was its skate counter part- the Nike SB Janoski Elite Cork’s, they were an instant classic. They are back again this year to keep your feet warm for the Fall season, their features are as follows:
- Cork upper.
- Double stitched toe cap and reinforced abrasion areas.
- Lace up closure with reinforced metal eyelets.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft suede lined interior.
- Removable Nike Zoom Air insole with heel air pocket for impact support.
- Vulcanized rubber outsole for optimal board feel and flexibility.
- Nike SB herringbone tread for grip.
- Nike SB logo details throughout.
Latest posts by tayib salami (see all)
- When Will The Air Jordan 1 Obsidian UNC 555088-140 Be Worth $500 or More? - November 12, 2019
- The Air Jordan 4 What The 4 CI1184-146 Is Available Now - November 12, 2019
- Air Jordan 14 Black Ferrari BQ3685-001 To Release In December - November 12, 2019