Nike has forgotten about the cork theme, one of the most coveted shoes built with cork materials was the Nike Lebron X and could be fetched for as much as $700 when it dropped. Running parallel to the Lebron 10’s was its skate counter part- the Nike SB Janoski Elite Cork’s, they were an instant classic. They are back again this year to keep your feet warm for the Fall season, their features are as follows:
- Cork upper.
- Double stitched toe cap and reinforced abrasion areas.
- Lace up closure with reinforced metal eyelets.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft suede lined interior.
- Removable Nike Zoom Air insole with heel air pocket for impact support.
- Vulcanized rubber outsole for optimal board feel and flexibility.
- Nike SB herringbone tread for grip.
- Nike SB logo details throughout.
Latest posts by tayib salami (see all)
- Quick Look At The Nike Air Foamposite Pro Black Gold| Buy It Now - November 17, 2018
- Real VS Fake Air Jordan 18 XVIII White Royal -Quick Tips To Identify It - November 16, 2018
- Nike Kyrie 5 Taco PE AO2918-902 | Available Now - November 15, 2018