We haven’t even really digested the Nike PG3 and Nike is already launching the 4th edition of Clippers ‘s Forward Paul George’s signature shoe, the Nike PG4 Gatorade GX. Paul George is affiliated with Gatorade so it makes perfect sense for Nike to release a Gatorade themed sneaker to cement their relationship. Here is a quick breakdown of the key features of the sneakers:
-Dual-mesh, semi-transparent zippered overlay
– Full bootie construction, and internal webbing system
– Outsole cutout
– Gatorade-inspired colors and graphics
– “Trece” on tip of left shoe; “Young” on tip of right shoe
– “NG 11/01/17” on right midsole; “OG 05/01/14” on left midsole
– Full-Length Air unit
– Rubber outsole
Nike PG4 Gatorade GX CD5078-500 1
You can grab the Nike PG 4 Gatorade ‘GX’ from Finish Line on 1/17.
Winner’s Circle members can get the Nike PG 4 Gatorade two days early!
Download the Finish Line App on Apple or GooglePlay, sign up and order on 1/15. You’ll only have 24 hours to secure your pair before the early access promo ends! Plus, be one of the first to order the PG4 Gatorade and you’ll receive an exclusive PG-themed ‘wings’ pin with your purchase.
Latest posts by tayib salami (see all)
- Real Vs Fake Air Jordan 13 CNY Chinese New Year- Quick Tips To Identify The Replica Pair - January 25, 2020
- The Nike Air Max 1 CNY Longevity CU8861 460 Is Available Now - January 24, 2020
- Get 30% OffAir Jordan 1 Mid “Johnny Killroy” With Special Code - January 24, 2020