Isaiah Thomas was traded in the post season to the Cleveland Cavaliers, a decision that surprised many of us. But to be honest, it shouldn’t be a surprise because it was an upgrade for the Celtics who in acquired Kyrie Unlce Drew Irving. It was told later that I.T. had a hip injury which sidelined him for 36 games this season ( So I’m wondering if Danny Ainge decision to trade him was highly motivated by the injury). Well Thomas made his officially debut with the Cavs on Tuesday night; he played 19 minutes and ended up with 17 points ( pretty darn solid performance in my opinion). He said he was about 80% ready so the best is yet to come.
The Nike Kobe AD PE Isaiah Thomas was specifically made for the 5′ 9″ guard. The shoes are dressed in the Cavs wine and gold uniform.
For the technical aspects/features of the shoes, refer to the list below.
- Breathable mesh upper with molded foam details offer cushioning and comfort.
- Half-length mesh bootie enhances ventilation and gives a comfy fit.
- Flywire cables help lock the foot down.
- Low-top design offers a full range of motion.
- Lunarlon foam midsole with flex grooves offers soft, flexible cushioning.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel offers responsiveness with every step.
- Rubber outsole provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Micro-tread pattern provides grip for quick cuts and prevents slipping.
Nike Kobe AD PE ” Isaiah Thomas”
- Quick Look At The Air Jordan 1 Low Multi Color Black Toe CZ4776101 & Buy It Now - December 1, 2020
- Quick Look At The Kids Air Jordan 1 Mid White Metallic Gold DC1420 700 & Buy It Now - December 1, 2020
- Where To Buy The Air Jordan 1 X J Balvin DC3481-900 - December 1, 2020