November could be easily labeled as the Sneaker Month of the year; several brands are battling to put a dent into our pockets. The selection of shoes releasing next week alone is really vast- Nike alone is releasing a gang of limited shoes. Then you have Adidas who is still riding the NMD, Ultra boost and Yeezy train; I’m definitely looking forward to checking Ebay sales’s records to evaluate each brand’s performance. One of the understated shoe that is also coming out in about a week is the Nike Flyknit Racer Triple Black.
The shoes remind me of one of my favorite character from Mortal Kombat- Noob Saibot; they are completely black from top to bottom. At 5.6 ounces, the blackout Nike Flyknit is an extremely light shoe with a flexible single- layer, seamless knit upper. Because the shoes are so well ventilated, you will definitely need some thick and warm socks since winter is almost here. The flyknit material was engineered to provide maximum support and stability for the foot to prevent injuries ( Reinforcement is incorporated directly into the fabric). The manufacturer’s features are as follows:
- UPPER: Knit
- MIDSOLE: Forefoot Nike Zoom unit and full-length Phylon
- OUTSOLE: Waffleskin rubber
The Nike Flyknit Racer Triple Black will officially release on November 30, see release details below.
Triple Black Nike Flyknit Racer
Color: BLACK/BLACK/ANTHRACITE , $160
- Nike Dunk Low Next Nature White Mint: A Step Towards Sustainability With A Good Resale Value - December 8, 2022
- Is The Air Jordan 11 Cherry Worth Reselling Or Investing In? - December 7, 2022
- Nike and Stussy to Release Air Max Penny 2 in Two New Colorways - December 6, 2022