A couple of weeks ago , while in Footlocker I came across the AF1 Desert Camo and eventually purchased a pair. Nike sportswear isn’t quite done with the army theme Af1 project yet. Coming out on November 28 is the Air force 1 one Low Jungle Camo 3M Reflective. I actually like this model better than the last; it features a camouflage upper with army green, black and olive accents all throughout.
Nike Branding will hit the side panels in a large black swoosh; the AF1’s customary “Nike Air” text will occupy the heel and the outside of the tongue. Black flat laces, a black inner liner and a black midsole complete the look of the shoes. Material wise they feature a soft leather upper, a mesh tongue, a neoprene inner liner and a rubber outsole. The manufacturer’s features are as follows:
Air force 1 one Low Jungle Camo 3M Reflective , Buy it From our Store Now
$100 | Style #718152-203
- Leather upper for a comfortable fit and premium look.
- Full-length Air-Sole unit for iconic cushioning with every step.
- Rubber outsole for durable traction on any surface.
I think Footlocker may already have them in stores, contact your local footlocker for additional information. They will be available on Nikestore on November 28, stay tuned for further updates.
Recently, I did a review on the Nike Air Force 1 One Reflective Desert Camo, see video below
Latest posts by tayib salami (see all)
- Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Antila & Synth Reflective/ Non Reflective | How Many Pairs Made? - June 17, 2019
- Nike Air Force 1 Equality White AQ2118-100 |Available Now - June 17, 2019
- Dads & Grads Sale For 20% Off Select Footwear And Apparel - June 15, 2019