The Nike Air Force 1 Mid QS Jewel NYC White Midnight Navy is a special release that honors the city of New York. The sneakers are meant to represent both the rich history and future of the city, with elements like the NYC wording on the sockliner, side and heel. Whether you live in New York or not, this limited edition pair is sure to be a conversation starter wherever you go!
These shoes are perfect for the urban man who wants a stylish and versatile look. Made with a synthetic leather upper, they are durable and comfortable. The textile tongue features lace-up closure with Nike and NYC branding, while the heel collar is cushioned for comfort. You’ll love the stylish Nike Swoosh on the sides and additional branding on the heel. The rubber midsole and outsole provide support and comfort all day long.. The ankle strap provides additional support, while the rubber midsole and outsole make these shoes perfect for any activity. For purchase purposes, refer to the details below
Where To Buy The Nike Air Force 1 Mid QS Jewel NYC White Midnight Navy
Style Code: DH5622-100
MSRP: $140, Release Date: 12/3/2021
Buy it via Jimmy Jazz, CLICK HERE
You can also purchase it on eBay from our featured sellers, CLICK HERE
- Men’s mid-top lifestyle shoes
- Synthetic leather upper
- Perforated toe box
- Polyester textile tongue with lace-up closure and Nike
- Air Force 1 branding
- Cushioned heel collar
- Nike Swoosh on the sides
- Additional Nike branding on the heel
- Ankle strap
- Rubber midsole and outsole for durability, support and comfort
They fit true to size.
What’s The Shoe’s Current Resale Value?
The chart above gives you a breakdown of the shoe’s current resale value by size. As you can see, sizes 7-14 can be purchased below their resale price, so I’ll encourage you to check StockX if you’re interested in any of those sizes.
Here are images of the shoes courtesy of Jimmy Jazz
- Introducing The Huatunan Vans Year Of The Tiger Collection - January 27, 2022
- The Nike Air Max2 CB 94 Suns Is Certainly A Must Have, Here’s Where To Buy It + Resale Value - January 27, 2022
- The NBA Nike Dunk Low EMB 75th Anniversary Knicks Is Getting Restocked + Resale Value - January 27, 2022