The Majestic Salmon is behind the design of several sneakers including the ” Nike Dunk Low Salmon & the Nike SB Janoski Slamon“. According to END, this edition of the Pump fury was also inspired by the fish; he is known for his incredible survival skills. I can see exactly why many brands want to create a shoe that embodies the identify of the Majestic Salmon- survival, durability and longevity.
The shoes are covered in a salmon pink based upper with black detailing on the heel and inner liner.Reebok’s branding will occupy the heel area and the extension of the tongue; END will get their own logo on the grey heel & tongue tab. The laceless shoe will sit on a speckled midsole completed by a black outsole.
Materials: They feature a combination of nylon and premium suede ( the suede has been uniquely crafted to mimic the scales of the Majestic Salmon). The customary “Instapump” nylon cage covers the eyestay and parts of side panels, and features an adjustable ” pump button” for a custom fit.
Comfort: they are equipped with an EVA midsole ( for shock-absorbing cushion and rebound) and the hexalite technology ( for maximum air cushioning that softens impact).
The main features are as follows:
- Low-cut design for freedom of motion and quick transitions
- EVA midsole for shock-absorbing cushion and rebound
- The Pump button and bladder wraps air around the foot for custom support
- Slip-on design for easy-in, easy-out training prep
- Hexalite technology provides unique air cushioning that softens impact while hexagonal-shaped lug pattern helps provide added traction and stability
END X REEBOK INSTAPUMP FURY OG PINK SALMON
ROSETTE, BLACK & WHITE, $159
Where To Buy? Enter Draw Now via END
- The Tom Sachs X NikeCraft General Purpose Shoe Field Brown Is Definitely Worth Reselling - February 6, 2023
- Where To Buy The Nike Dunk Low Valentine’s Day & Resale Value - February 6, 2023
- The Air Jordan 1 Mid Knicks Is Definitely A Must Have - February 4, 2023