The Adidas ultra Boost LTD Silver Medal is one of the three shoes included in the “Olympic Medals” pack. All three of the shoes in this pack feature metallic detailing to coincide with the medals handed out at the Olympics.
The silver edition is dressed in a core black and silver color scheme. The shoes feature a Primeknit upper, adaptive Stretch Web outsole, and an innovative split heel counter (that relieves pressure on the Achilles).The midsole is equipped with the full-length boost which returns energy with every step, propelling you to a faster run.Another important feature of these shoes is the TORSION SYSTEM that creates a smooth transition from heelstrike to toe-off, resulting in a more natural running stride.The Stretch Web outsolewas engineered by Continental for durable traction that adapts to any surface. Here is a breakdown of all the features:
- Primeknit upper stretches with the foot for a breathable, comfortable fit.
- Four-way stretch heel works with the tongue and butterfly heel counter to hold you in place while offering dynamic support.
- Full-length boost midsole provides the best in energy return and cushioning.
- TOSRION SYSTEM creates a smoother transition from heelstrike to midfoot stance.
- Stretch web outsole adapts to all surfaces and supports your foot’s natural movements
When it comes to medals, everyone is shooting for the gold. But the silver and bronze medals aren’t too shabby, either. That should be the same story for the adidas Ultra Boost “Olympic Medals” pack releasing later this month. The … Continue reading →
They will be releasing on August the 17th , see details below for online retailers that will carry them:
Adidas Ultra Boost LTD Silver Medal
Colorway: CORE BLACK/CORE BLACK/SILVER
PURCHASE LINK -FINISHLINE
- The Nike LeBron 20 Time Machine is Overpriced & Will Likely Have A Low Resale Value As Well - September 28, 2022
- The Air Jordan 1 Low OG UNC Powder Blue Looks Great But Is It Worth Reselling? - September 28, 2022
- Don’t Try To Resell The Air Jordan 12 Hyper Royal, Great News For Buyers - September 27, 2022