The Dee Brown Reebok Pump Omni Zone II released a few months ago and I couldn’t secure a size 13 for myself. The shoe instantly sold out and I didn’t want to pay more than retail for it. I’m sure many other people shared my fate as well; I may have a solution for you. I came across the black & orange Reebok 4500 and I think it’s good substitute for the Omni Zone II. It may not have the “pump” that made the shoe iconic but it certainly captures the silhouette and it is cheaper, retailing for $65. Here is a breakdown of its main features:
- Features a leather and mesh upper.
- Mid-cut design adds stability and support around the ankles.
- EVA sockliner is removable and accommodates orthotics.
- High-abrasion rubber outsole gives you durability, grip, and responsiveness.
You can purchase it now from our Shop, CLICK HERE
Reebok 4500 Black & Orange Images
- Puma RS-X Runner Retro 90s Is Available Now For $52.49 Free Shipping - October 23, 2021
- Where To Buy The Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 MX Oat GW3773 - October 23, 2021
- The Nike Air Force 1 First Use University Blue DB3597-400 Is Available Now - October 23, 2021