If you are a basketball or NBA junkie like me, then you probably are alwasy looking for good basketball shoes to hoop in. Watching the NBA this year, you’ll see a lot of players wearing the soldier 10’s; Lebron actually used them a lot during the post season when he went head to head with Curry’s warriors. The Nike Lebron Soldier 10 SFG Camo Bamboo is on sale right now in our Store.
They feature a camouflage upper with a black & olive sole. Here is a breakdown of the main features of the shoes for your convenience
- three-strap lockdown system for a secure, customized fit and maximum stability.
- Forefoot and midfoot straps use a thicker elastic for strength and lockdown so that the foot stays secure
- Ankle strap is lightweight with stretch for a comfortable fit allowing a maximum range of motion for the foot
- Compression bootie design for a cushioned fit for more stability
- The upper features a stretchable lining, covered in perforations to keep the feet dry and cool
- Heel and forefoot Zoom Air units for maximum cushioning ( delivers the necessary bounce you need)
- Rubber outsole with a multidirectional pattern for durability and traction so that you can shake your defender
Nike Lebron Soldier 10 SFG Camo Bamboo
Where to Buy: Housakicks Online Shop $99-CLICK HERE
- Nike and Stussy to Release Air Max Penny 2 in Two New Colorways - December 6, 2022
- Nike Air Max Penny 1 All-Star: A Blast From The Past & Golden Investment Opportunity - December 6, 2022
- Nike Air Zoom Flight 95 Valerian Blue: A Nod To The ’90s, Is It Worth Reselling? - December 5, 2022