I was looking for some information on the Women’s Nike Free Tr 3 on Nike’s website but something else caught my attention. Nike is now writing articles about how to get their products, the types of articles that you usually find on sneaker blogs. What is that saying to you? Nike is definitely aiming at keeping everything in house, and soon enough consumers will begin to head straight to Nike’s news for all the sneaker information they need about the brand.
Lebron James is an advocate for equality and he has been very vocal about his support for the less fortunate. I’m glad he doesn’t shut up and dribble the basketball, but rather uses the NBA and his influence to speak on social issues. The Nike Lebron 15 XV Equality is a by product of Lebron’s appeal to us as a people to speak up for the rights of all human beings regardless of race or ethnicity. The shoes were limited to only 400 pairs (200 black and 200 white) and will be released exclsuvely in North America if I understand correctly what I read on Nike’s site.
They feature an all black upper with the wording “Equality” highlighted in gold across the heel. A gold swoosh logo also graces the heel. The flyknit construction on the uppers provides a strategic stretch, a locked-in fit and durability. The Lebron 15 is also equipped with a cushioning system that combines Max Air and Zoom Air units, while a full-bootie construction offers a secure, one-to-one fit. Here is how to get the shoes according to Nike,
- If you’re a United States resident, you can enter the digital drawing here between 9 a.m. ET on February 26 and 11:59 p.m. ET on March 2.
- You can enter for free for any particular shoe size once.
- You can also enter with a $10 donation as many times as you want. (All donations go directly to the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, the nation’s largest and most comprehensive cultural destination devoted exclusively to the documentation of African American life, art, history and culture, including a sports gallery that examines the contributions of athletes on and off the field.)
- Each entry grants you an opportunity to win one pair of either the black or white colorway — but you can only win once.
- If you win, you’ll get a call or email on March 3 and will receive your shoes the week of March 5.
- Where To Buy The NBA Nike Air Force 1 Low Lakers DC8874-101 - October 16, 2021
- The Nike Air Force 1 Gets a Christmas Makeover - October 16, 2021
- A Nike Air Max 95 With Pink Camouflage Print Is Dropping Soon - October 16, 2021