Last year’s Christmas edition of the Kobe came in a multi-colored upper on top of a gold speckled midsole; the shoes were definitely gorgeous but priced at $200. This year’s Nike Kobe XI Elite Low Ghost of Christmas reminds me a lot of the original Kobe 6 Grinch.
Built with a durable flyknit material, the shoes are dressed in a lemon green based upper with obsidian accents (in the inner liner). Kobe’s signature logo will be on the outside of the mesh tongue, and a very small stitched up black Nike swoosh graces the heel. A translucent outsole will complete the look of the shoes.
The Manufacturer’s features are as follows:
- Flyknit construction uses TPU yarn for lightweight durability.
- Low-top design for range of motion.
- Signature details are placed on the tongue and foxing.
- Full-length Lunarlon foam for soft, responsive cushioning.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel for cushioning and responsiveness.
- Translucent rubber for traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Micro-tread pattern provides grip for multidirectional movement
Watch my entire breakdown of the Carpe Diem edition to see how Kobe 11’s perform in general on the court.
Nike Kobe XI Elite Low Ghost of Christmas Past
Liquid Lime/Dark Obsidian, $220
Where To Buy?
You can also purchase them now from our featured ebay sellers, see listings below