Both Kobe And Tim Duncan have officially retired as professional NBA players; these guys are without a doubt future Hall Of Famers. The interesting fact about these two is that ,they each stayed with the team that originally drafted them during their entire NBA career, something of a rarity these days. Anyway the Nike Kobe XI 11 Low Fundamentals was inspired by the West Coast rivalry between the Spurs and the Lakers; Nike wanted to acknowledge Tim Duncan who is also commonly known as “big Fundamental”.
The shoe is dressed in the Spurs White And Black uniform colors and sit on top of a translucent outsole. Branding appears on the outer sides with the classic Nike swoosh covered in black and Kobe’s own logo is featured on the outside of the tongue. The shoe is completely covered in mesh with integrated flywire cables to deliver a dynamic foot lockdown. An external heel counter offers additional lateral stability and the open mesh facilitates breathability to cool the foot. The Nike Kobe XI 11 Low Fundamental sports an internal neoprene liner for a snug and comfortable fit. Additional features include:
- Responsive Lunarlon foam with flex grooves for natural motion.
- Low-profile, thin rubber for traction.
- Unique traction pattern for quick cuts in any direction.
|Nike Kobe XI 11 Low Fundamentals|
COLOR: white/ black
- The UndefeatedNike Air Force 1 Low Wild Berry Is Here, Should You Resell it? - January 28, 2023
- Where To Buy The Jayson Tatum Jordan Nu Retro 1 Low U City & Resale Value - January 28, 2023
- How To Spot & Identify The Fake Nike SB Dunk Low Lobster Orange - January 25, 2023