These Nike Air Foamposite Pro Blue Hyper Cobalt were released a few months ago; they were inspired by an early pair specially designed for Ben Gordon. The retail price is on the foams was $250, main feature are as follows
- encapsulated air in the insole for cushioning
- Inner liner for a stable and secure fit
- Rubber outsole for traction.
The Foamposite in general are built like a German tank: they are durable, sturdy and can last you a lifetime. The shells on the side toe box are equipped with a technology that is supposed to mold to your foot with time.
They tend to be narrow near the midfoot area, it might take a while to break them in. The cushion system is not the greatest with these shoes especially for heavier individuals.
You can them now on ebay for under retail see links below
- Do Not Try To Resell the Nike Dunk High Inspected by Swoosh, Good News For Buyers - December 1, 2022
- The Adidas Forum Low Grinch Is A Must Have + Resale Value - December 1, 2022
- All You Need To Know About December 2022 Sneaker Release Dates - November 30, 2022