Kyrie sent basketball fans into a frenzy when news of his trade to the Celtics emerged. I’m a Celtics fan and I will admit that i was a bit surprised by the trade, especially when the team had to sacrifice its best offensive player in Isaiah Thomas. While Boston sneakerheads are impatiently waiting for Celtics inspired colorways of the Kyrie 3’s to drop, Nike is still in the meantime exploring different options for the shoes.
Dropping today is the Nike Kyrie 3 Red Suede, and as its name indicates it , the shoes feature an all red upper featuring a mixture of suede on the panels along with hyperfuse and mesh materials on the tongue and toe box. Additional features include:
- integrated forefoot band locks down the forefoot.
- Hyperfuse construction combines synthetic material with mesh material and TPU skin for durability, breathability, and support on the court.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel for low-profile, responsive cushioning during all of Kyrie’s stop-and-go dribble drives.
- Lightweight Injected Phylon foam maximizes comfort and court feel in the forefoot.
- Outsole curvature allows for the quick transitions that make Kyrie Irving so dangerous and difficult to defend.
- Independent pods enhance traction for razor-sharp cuts in any direction.
Nike Kyrie 3 Red Suede
You can also buy them on eBay from our featured sellers, see listings below
You can also check out my thorough review of the kyrie 3 in the video below