The Nike Kyrie 3 Kyrache Light is available now; Kyrie Irving is now the new member of the Boston Celtics, and i’m eager to see what Celtics inspired colorways of his signature shoes will soon emerge. The Kyrache light took inspiration from the 1993 Air Huarache Light myriad of color palette. The functional features of the shoes are as follows:
• Stretchy band moves with your foot for quick cuts while Flywire cables hold you down.
• Molded quarter design for added detail and texture.
• Injected Phylon foam in forefoot for maximum court feel.
• Zoom Air cushioning at heel.
WHERE TO BUY?
You can watch my On court Demo of the Kyrie 3 in the post below
You can also purchase them on eBay from our featured sellers, see listings below
- Do Not Try To Resell the Nike Dunk High Inspected by Swoosh, Good News For Buyers - December 1, 2022
- The Adidas Forum Low Grinch Is A Must Have + Resale Value - December 1, 2022
- All You Need To Know About December 2022 Sneaker Release Dates - November 30, 2022