Nike has always been a leader in the world of sports and fitness, and they’ve also been at the forefront of pushing the agenda for recycled materials. Many other brands have followed suit, but Nike was one of the first to really make a push for sustainable manufacturing practices. The Nike Air Max 90 Sun Club is just one example of how Nike is using recycled materials to create products that are both stylish and environmentally friendly. Here is a very rapid look at the shoe.
Quick Look At The Nike Air Max 90 Sun Club
This sneaker is made of recycled materials, so you can feel good about buying it, and it has a white base with tan and brown accents. Pink tumbled leather Swooshes add a splash of color, while tongue tags with palm tree graphics add a playful touch. The design is completed by Volt insoles with the brand’s pinwheel logo atop a translucent outsole.
Nike isn’t just resting on their laurels, either – they continue to experiment with new sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, setting the bar high for other brands to follow. If you’re interested in picking up a pair, refer to the details below
Where To Buy The Air Max 90 Sun Club
- Release Date: Available Now
- Style Code:DM0036-100
- Color: Sail | Madder Root | Orewood Brown
Buy it from our SHOP, see details below
- Nike and Stussy to Release Air Max Penny 2 in Two New Colorways - December 6, 2022
- Nike Air Max Penny 1 All-Star: A Blast From The Past & Golden Investment Opportunity - December 6, 2022
- Nike Air Zoom Flight 95 Valerian Blue: A Nod To The ’90s, Is It Worth Reselling? - December 5, 2022