i did a little bit of scouting this morning in regard to the Air Jordan 11 Retro Win Like 82, and I can confidently tell you not to pay above retail for them. This is actually good news for collectors and those that just want to wear the shoes, but terrible news for resellers. I wrote an article in December about the imminent death of Jordan Retro resellers, you can find it in the link below, it gives you thorough details and a better understanding of Nike’s strategy to combat resellers
Well today when I visited my local mall, the Nike retailers basically told me that the raffles were over with but several pairs were still available for the official Saturday morning release date. How does one interpret this? It means there were too many pairs made that the number exceeded the raffle participants, or that maybe people weren’t quite interested in the shoes. I choose to go with the first response, and there are several other reasons why I believe no one should pay above retail for them.
- Nike’s recent DTC push to cut out the middle man is one main reason why; the brand alone is going to have a lot of pairs on the nike shop online
- Footlocker release map was pretty full ( in other words many stores will be loaded with countless pairs)
- Now think about the other stores that are carrying them, Footlocker derivatives i.e. Champs, Footaction, Eastbay then Finishline, DTLR, Kicksusa, Ubiq, JimmyJazz, Shoepalace, Ruvilla I can go on and on.
So this is like I said before a great time to be a collector.; the shoe will definitely sell out by Friday of next week but I know we’ll witness several ghost restocks so be patient and let the pictures below give you more reassurance.
HERE IS A LIST OF ONLINE STOCKISTS FOR THE AIR JORDAN 11 WIN LIKE 82
- Air Jordan 13 Lucky Green DB6537-113 How Many Possibly Made, Resale Value & Buy It Now - September 21, 2020
- How To Spot The Fake Air Jordan 14 Hyper Royal - September 21, 2020
- You Can Buy The Air Jordan 14 Hyper Royal 487471-104 Now - September 17, 2020