Nike continues to experiment new colorways on some of its classic silhouettes, this time around, the 3’s take center stage. Releasing on October the 30th is the Air Jordan 3 Pine Green. There is no apparent backstory behind shoe other the colorway having close ties with the Oregon 3. The shoe’s color palette is Black, Pine Green, Cement Grey, and White. The midsole, ankle, branding, and eyelets of this Air Jordan 3 are all Pine Green. The shoe is built primarily with black nubuck leather base while the elephant print runs around the toe and heel of the shoe, which is set on a White midsole with a Grey rubber outsole. For purchase purposes, refer to the details below.
Air Jordan 3 Pine Green Release Details
- Release Date: 2021-10-30
- Style Code:CT8532-030
- Color: Black / Pine Green / Cement Grey / White
You can buy it now on eBay from our featured sellers via authenticity guaranteed, CLICK HERE
- Current Resale Value: $240, projected profit $20-$30.
Verdict: SELL. This isn’t a shoe to target as far as resale is concerned. You’ll soon be able to buy it for close to its retail price. Keep checking the site for an update on current resale prices.
- Puma RS-X Runner Retro 90s Is Available Now For $52.49 Free Shipping - October 23, 2021
- Where To Buy The Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 MX Oat GW3773 - October 23, 2021
- The Nike Air Force 1 First Use University Blue DB3597-400 Is Available Now - October 23, 2021