Man with the myriad of shoes releasing these days, it’s hard to keep up with anything. I walked into the mall yesterday and came across a pair of Jordan Dub Zero Bred Black Grey at Footlocker. The manager told me there was no actual release date on them. They are retailing for $160 and are one of the most popular colorways due to their resemblance to the Bred 4.
They are covered in Black/Grey with white and Red detailing all throughout. The one thing I love about these is the black and grey speckles near the heel; the midsole is pretty much identical to that of the Bred 4. Another interesting aspect of these Dub’s is the laser details on that covers part of the top of the shoes.
Features are as follows:
- Premium leather upper for durability and support.
- Hidden lacing system and foam-backed collar for a performance fit.
- Visible Air-Sole® unit in the heel for impact protection.
- Encapsulated forefoot Air-Sole unit for lightweight cushioning.
- Solid rubber outsole with a herringbone pattern for durable traction.
If you are a fan of the Jordan Dub Zero Bred Black Grey, you can either go to your local mall and pick up a pair, or purchase them now on ebay for below retail.