The Lucky Green Air Jordan 1 is releasing on October the 15th and will retail for $170. The shoe was exclusively intended for the ladies but will be available in extended sizes. Today we’ll try to figure out how many pairs could be made and their resale value as well. The first task is to get a quick count of the stockists allocated an inventory beside Nike.
Boutiques: Sneaker Politics, Extra Butter, UP NYC, Wish ATL, Ubiq, Bows & Arrows
These are pretty much most of US retailers that were confirmed ( I didn’t include international locations just yet). Now let’s set up our assumptions
We’ll go with the following:
- FTL, FTA & Champs will receive ⅓ of the total inventory
- The remaining major & minor retailers will receive the remaining ⅓
- Only 1/2 FTA and 1/3 Champs stores will be allocated, that is 136 FTA and 182 Champs
- We also need to add that all HOH ( House of Hoops will receive the shoe), that is 170 HOH’s
We’ll also add the following assumptions:
- Each HOH will receive about 48 pairs, while FTA and Champs will be assigned 18 pairs per store
- FTL and Champs online stores will receive about a 1/3 of the total the physical stores are receiving, and for FTA we’ll say 1/2
- Eastbay will also receive another 1/4 from the total FTL, FTA and Champs online are receiving.
Running The Numbers:
HOH = 170 x48=8160 pairs
FTA Physical stores=136×18= 2448 pairs
Champs Physical stores= 182x 18=3276 pairs
Online allocation ( FTL + FTA + Champs)=( 8160/3) + (2448/2)+ (3276/3)=5036 pairs
Eastbay= 5036/4=1259 pairs
Total from FTL, FTA, Champs and Eastbay = (8160+ 2448+3276+5036+1259) pairs =20179 pairs and I’ll take this number up to 22000 pairs because of possible errors I might have made in my assumptions.
We established that this number represented about 1/3 of North America’s total production hence
Total production for the USA is = 22,000 x3=66000 pairs
And for the overall global production of the Jordan 1 Lucky Green, we’ll assume that 66,000 pairs < Total production < 130,000 pairs
PS: As you all know, I always have to add this disclaimer because every single projection that I make is purely based on assumptions that I have set. It is meant to give you an idea of what to expect, I don’t work any of these brands/retailers I mentioned and have no access to their numbers. I’m only using what is available to create plausible assumptions.
Now let’s talk about the resale value of the Lucky Green Air Jordan 1
The chart above gives you a breakdown of the resale value by size. You can clearly see that sizes 7w-9w yield the highest revenues ranging from $302-$310. most other sizes fall within the $250-$290 range as indicated on the chart. We can assume that current average resale value of this model is about $282 when we take into consideration all the entries recorded. there were no apparent outliers since the distribution is pretty normal. You can expect this shoe to continue to gain in value as time progresses. As of now folks can expect their profit margins to fall within the ($54-$80) for mark ups within the (30%-41%). This is certainly a good shoe to invest in.
For purchase purposes you can refer to the information below
Product Information And Where To Buy
Air Jordan 1 High OG Lucky Green
style#DB4612-300 , $170, October the 14th
You can also purchase the shoes on eBay from our featured sellers, CLICK HERE
- Watch Out For The Fake Off White Air Jordan 5 Fire Red Sail - October 21, 2020
- Off White Air Jordan 5 Sail Fire Red DH8565-100, How Many Pairs Possibly Made & Resale Value - October 21, 2020
- Where To Buy The Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Natural FZ5246 - October 20, 2020