Do Not Try To Resell The Air Jordan 6 Georgetown, Good New For Buyers

air jordan 6 Georgetown release date and resale
Spread the love

Nike’s release of college teams themed sneakers is a clear indication that they’re pandering to the power of nostalgia. The latest addition to this line is the air Jordan 6 Georgetown, which comes  in a Magnet and College Navy color scheme.

The shoe features a Grey suede base with matching tongues, laces, heel clips, and midsole. 3M reflective perforations, Navy accents at the midsole, heel clip, and Jumpman branding atop an icy translucent outsole completes the design. While the shoe may be aesthetically pleasing, it’s clear that Nike is simply capitalizing on the popularity of college sports. Nevertheless, it’s sure to be a hit among sneakerheads and casual fans alike. For purchase purposes, refer to the details below

Where To Buy The Air Jordan 6 Georgetown

Color: Magnet/College Navy
Style Code: CT8529-012
Release Date: September 3, 2022
Price: $200

Retailer(s)

Nike, Finishline, JD Sports, DTLR, Ycmc, Footlocker

Snipes

Nike EUR

Buy it now on eBay, CLICK HERE

StockX, CLICK HERE

Jordan 6 Georgetown: Resale Value

air jordan 6 georgetown resale value by size

The chart gives us a breakdown of the current earnings/losses per size sold of the shoe. As you can see, 89% of the sales resulted in losses ( sizes 8-12), while the remaining 11% led to a $17 profit ( size 14). Even at $17, the mark up is about 8% ( twice below average). What is to be concluded about this shoe?

For buyers, this is great news since you’ll probably be able with a lot of patience acquire a pair under retail. For those looking to resell the Jordan 6 Georgetown, I hope you rapidly change your mind. I won’t be surprised if several retailers are stuck with their inventory that they’ll eventually mark down in  about 3 to 6 months.

Be sure to also check out our projection on the Yeezy 350 V2 Slate, Tom Sachs General Purpose Shoe.

 

 

Air Jordan 6 Georgetown CT8529-012 Release Date
Air Jordan 6 Georgetown CT8529-012 Release Date
Air Jordan 6 Georgetown CT8529-012 Release Date
Air Jordan 6 Georgetown CT8529-012 Release Date
Air Jordan 6 Georgetown CT8529-012 Release Date
Air Jordan 6 Georgetown CT8529-012 Release Date
Air Jordan 6 Georgetown 2022 CT8529-012 Release Date
Air Jordan 6 Georgetown 2022 CT8529-012 Release Date
images courtesy of Sneakerbardetroit
tayib salami
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x