Reminiscent of the legendary Undefeated x Nike Dunk High collaboration, the Air Jordan 1 High OG Bio Hack Baroque Brown was inspired by Japan’s capital city that is as vibrant as it is fast paced. The silhouette and main overalls are suede built with cow brown leather that features a bright blue top toe. Baroque brown can also be seen on the ankle overlay and heel. Both panels are donned in black while the swoosh is accented with shiny, metallic silver. The tongue features a bright yet tamed shade of yellowish orange; the liner that encircles the ankle features pink, and the mid soles are in mint green while the outsoles are in black rubber.
The Air Jordan 1 High OG Bio Hack Baroque Brown is set to release on September the 4th of 2020. Let’s now try to figure out the number of pairs that might have been possibly produced. We’ll take a quick count of the stockists that will be allocated an inventory beside Nike, major and minor retailers. Our primary focus will be North America, and once we get an idea of the inventory for the USA, we’ll make an inference on the worldwide production.
Ruvilla/DTLR, Jimmy Jazz, Snipes, Shoe City, Sheikh, Shoe Palace,
Shopnicekicks, SNS, Rockcity, Soleplay, Nohble, Qlassic, and more
Now let’s set up our assumptions:
There are close to a 1000 FTL stores, 272 FTA stores and 547 Champs stores.
- Nike will acquire 1/5 of the production, Footlocker, Footaction, Champs & Eastbay will also receive 2/5 , Finishline, JD sports, and Hibbett will receive 1/5 and all the minor retailers and boutiques will receive the remaining 1/5
- We’ll assign an average of 24 pairs per regular FTL store, 70 per HOH store 18 per FTA store & 18 per Champs; and we’ll give the online stores about 1/3 of the total the physical stores are given.; and we’ll give the online stores about 1/3 of the total the physical stores are given.
- We’ll also assume that ⅔ of each of the FTL, Champs and FTA were allocated that is 600 ( 170 HOH locations included) from FTL, 181 from FTA and 365 from Champs.
- We’ll also assign an extra ⅓ to Eastbay from the combined online allocations from FTL, FTA and Champs
Now we can run our numbers
Footlocker’s physical store numbers based on our assumptions: 24 x 430=10320 pairs
HOH allocation= 170 x 70=11900 pairs
Footaction’s numbers ( physical sores): 181 x 18=3258 pairs
Champs numbers ( physical stores): 365 x 18=6570 pairs
Total ( FTL+ FTA+ Champs) in stores= 32048 pairs
Total ( FTL+ FTA+ Champs ) online=32048/3= 10683 pairs
Eastbay= 10683/3=3561 pairs
Total from Footlocker and Family= 46292 pairs and we can stretch that to 50,000 pairs. We initially said that this represented 2/5 of the entire production , and if that’s the case
The entire production of North America might be: [(50,000)/ 2] x 5=125,000 pairs. I’ll stretch this number to 150,000 pairs for North America and for the worldwide production , we can infer that the Total number of pairs made will fall within the 150,000 < Total Number of Pairs < 450,000
PS: As you all know, I always have to add this disclaimer because every single projection that I make is purely based on assumptions that I have set. It is meant to give you an idea of what to expect, I don’t work any of these brands/retailers I mentioned and have no access to their numbers. I’m only using what is available to create plausible assumptions.
Resale Value Of The Bio Hack Jordan 1
The chart above gives you the cumulative average resale value per day of the Bio Jordan 1 since August the 30th. You can clearly see that the shoe has a resale value in the mid $300’s and I don’t expect to see any significant changes by the time it drops. The shoe will gradually increase with time, and you can expect this shoe to resell for $400 within 30 days. Based on the current findings, folks are looking at profit margins within the ( $100-$120) range for margins within the ( 60%-65%) interval. Now let’s take a look at the sizes with the highest margins.
Sizes 7, 7.5 and 12.5 yield to highest returns ranging from ($350-$450) for profits within the ($136-$220) and margins with the ( 75%-121%), that is incredible. Most other sizes yield to returns within the ( $300-$330) range, I’ll let you run the numbers on that. The conclusion is very simple, the shoe is going to sell out instantly and it is a great investment for resale purposes ( short term and long term).
- Release Date:09-04-2020
- Style Code:555088-201
- Color:Baroque Brown / Black / Laser Orange / Racer Pink
- Air Jordan 13 Lucky Green DB6537-113 How Many Possibly Made, Resale Value & Buy It Now - September 21, 2020
- How To Spot The Fake Air Jordan 14 Hyper Royal - September 21, 2020
- You Can Buy The Air Jordan 14 Hyper Royal 487471-104 Now - September 17, 2020