The Air Force 1 Low Crane is one of the many iterations of the uptown to be introduced. The nickname of the shoe was supposedly inspired by the Japanese proverb tsuru wa sennen, kame wa mannen, which means Cranes live 1,000 years, tortoises 10,000. The saying is depicted on the crane that occupies the shoe’s quarter panel. The color scheme is white, photon dust, black, and chile red. This particular pair is made of White leather with Black trim and nylon tongues with bold Red tongue labels, upper eyelets, and branded insoles. The bird is embroidered on the lateral ankle, and the shoe is finished with a White midsole and a Black rubber outsole. For purchase purposes , refer to the details below
Air Force 1 Low Crane Release Information
- Release Date: 2021-09-21
- Style Code:DA8482-100
- Color:White / Photon Dust / Black / Chile Red
You can purchase it now on eBay from our featured sellers via authenticity guaranteed, CLICK HERE
Here is a breakdown of the main features of the shoes courtesy of Footlocker
- Stitched overlays on the upper add heritage style while boosting durability and support.
- A low-cut, padded collar offers a sleek look and feels great.
- Laces crafted with 100% recycled polyester allow a personalized fit.
- Nike Air cushioning ensures lightweight comfort all day long.
- Sock liner made from 100% recycled polyester adds to the plush and comfy feel.
- Outsole made with at least 20% recycled materials, including some Nike Grind delivers superior traction and grip.
- Truth For Life E51 | Jesus, The Founder Of Our Salvation, Hebrews 2:5-9 Part 2 - October 24, 2021
- Puma RS-X Runner Retro 90s Is Available Now For $52.49 Free Shipping - October 23, 2021
- Where To Buy The Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 MX Oat GW3773 - October 23, 2021