Most people are either preparing their bots right now, or camping out outside a Footlocker of Finishline. The Triple Black Adidas Ultra Boost BB4677 is scheduled to release today December 1st, 2016 and retails for $180. A quick glimpse on ebay and I almost lost my mind when I see how much sellers wanted for them. The cheapest price I have seen is $350, basically double the retail price; I’m not sure why this colorway is so coveted.
The triple black comes dressed in an all black colorway with touches of grey from top to bottom, including the midsole and the TPU plate. It features a primeknit upper with a snug and supportive fit around the ankle. Unlike the Uncaged Ultraboost, this Conservative blackout UB is equipped with lacing/caging system to enhance stability for the foot. The shoes also sport the customary boost technology, and is completed with the continental outsole fitted for all terrains and surfaces. The manufacturer’s features are as follows:
- Seamless Primeknit upper stretches with the foot for a breathable, comfortable fit.
- Four-way stretch heel works with the tongue and butterfly heel counter to hold you in place while offering dynamic support.
- Full-length boost midsole provides the best in energy return and cushioning.
- TOSRION SYSTEM creates a smoother transition from heelstrike to midfoot stance.
- Stretch web outsole adapts to all surfaces and supports your foot’s natural movements.
- Wt. 10.9 oz.
Triple Black Adidas Ultra Boost BB4677
Style#BB4677 / Black/Dark Grey , $180
They are also available on Ebay, see listings below:
- Quick Look At The New Balance 992 Navy & Grey & Buy It Now M992GG - March 5, 2021
- Sneaker Steals & Deals, Coupons, Exclusive Access, Sign Up Today - March 5, 2021
- Backdooring Sneakers Is The New Normal - March 5, 2021