The Adidas Overkill Eqt Support Pack AKA the “coats of arms” pack is officially releasing on May 27th. Since last year, many brands, Adidas included have decided to revamp their classics by adorning them with a futuristic aesthetic; and this has definitely paid off as it pertains to certain models. This latest collaboration between Adidas and Overkill finds its roots in Kreuzberg’s unique urban culture; the pack will include two models as follows:
Adidas EQT Support ADV ” Coats or Arms”
Style# BY2939, $149
The shoes come in a knit upper with grey suede panel overlays. Black and red stripes referencing Kreuzberg’s traditional emblem the grace the lateral & medial sides for an adaptive fit. Overkill’s own logo will be featured on the back of the shoes in red. They are equipped with a molded TPU support piece that wraps at the heel for added support. The main features are as follows:
- EVA midsole for cushion and support.
- OrthoLite sockliner for added comfort.
- Rubber outsole provides traction and durability.
Where To Buy:
Adidas EQT Support Future “Coats of Arms”
Where To Buy:
You can also purchase the pack on eBay from our featured sellers, see listings below
- The Tom Sachs X NikeCraft General Purpose Shoe Field Brown Is Definitely Worth Reselling - February 6, 2023
- Where To Buy The Nike Dunk Low Valentine’s Day & Resale Value - February 6, 2023
- The Air Jordan 1 Mid Knicks Is Definitely A Must Have - February 4, 2023