Adidas is continuing to revamp its vintage sneakers and the Adidas Originals Iniki Runner Boost is its latest product fresh out of the lab. The shoes bear a lot of similarities to the Gazelle model and will come in two separate colorways. They both feature a mixture of premium suede and mesh with additional suede overlays around the eyestay . The traditional three bands appear on the side panels in a wave-like pattern, and more Adidas logos can be seen on the tongue ( classic leaf logo) and the “Iniki” wording on the heel panel. I don’t know if the brand is trying to create a connection between Hurricane Iniki and the shoes (power/strength).
Hurricane Iniki was the most powerful hurricane to strike the U.S. state of Hawaii in recorded history in 1992
The Adidas Originals Iniki Runner Boost will be equipped with a full length boost midsole and is completed by a gum outsole. They will officially release on March 1.
- adidas Originals Iniki Runner Navy
- Collegiate Navy/Ftwr White/Gum 3
- Style#: BB2092, March 1st
- adidas Originals Iniki Runner
- Red/Ftwr White/Gum 3
- Style#: BB2091 March 1st
Where To Buy:PURCHASE LINK -END LIVE MARCH 1ST
You can also buy them on eBay from our featured sellers, see listings below
Check out the On feet pictures below from http://theawesomer.com/adidas-iniki-runner/398615/
- Air Jordan Retro 4 Taupe Haze DB0732-200, How Many Pairs Made, Resell & Where To Buy - February 26, 2021
- The What The Air Jordan 1 Doernbecher Will Probably Be The Shoe of The Year (2021) - February 26, 2021
- Quick Look At The Air Jordan 1 Mid Desert Ochre DB5453 700 & Buy It Now - February 24, 2021