Adidas is continuing to revamp its vintage sneakers and the Adidas Originals Iniki Runner Boost is its latest product fresh out of the lab. The shoes bear a lot of similarities to the Gazelle model and will come in two separate colorways. They both feature a mixture of premium suede and mesh with additional suede overlays around the eyestay . The traditional three bands appear on the side panels in a wave-like pattern, and more Adidas logos can be seen on the tongue ( classic leaf logo) and the “Iniki” wording on the heel panel. I don’t know if the brand is trying to create a connection between Hurricane Iniki and the shoes (power/strength).
Hurricane Iniki was the most powerful hurricane to strike the U.S. state of Hawaii in recorded history in 1992
The Adidas Originals Iniki Runner Boost will be equipped with a full length boost midsole and is completed by a gum outsole. They will officially release on March 1.
- adidas Originals Iniki Runner Navy
- Collegiate Navy/Ftwr White/Gum 3
- Style#: BB2092, March 1st
- adidas Originals Iniki Runner
- Red/Ftwr White/Gum 3
- Style#: BB2091 March 1st
Where To Buy:PURCHASE LINK -END LIVE MARCH 1ST
You can also buy them on eBay from our featured sellers, see listings below
Check out the On feet pictures below from http://theawesomer.com/adidas-iniki-runner/398615/
- Do Not Try To Resell the Nike Dunk High Inspected by Swoosh, Good News For Buyers - December 1, 2022
- The Adidas Forum Low Grinch Is A Must Have + Resale Value - December 1, 2022
- All You Need To Know About December 2022 Sneaker Release Dates - November 30, 2022