The triple white Adidas Ultra Boost comes dressed in an all white including the midsole and the TPU plate. It features a primeknit upper with a snug and supportive fit around the ankle. Unlike the Uncaged Ultraboost, the Triple White UB is equipped with lacing/caging system to enhance stability for the foot. The shoes also sport the customary boost technology, and are completed by the continental outsole fitted for all terrains and surfaces. The manufacturer’s features are as follows:
- Seamless Primeknit upper stretches with the foot for a breathable, comfortable fit.
- Four-way stretch heel works with the tongue and butterfly heel counter to hold you in place while offering dynamic support.
- Full-length boost midsole provides the best in energy return and cushioning.
- TOSRION SYSTEM creates a smoother transition from heelstrike to midfoot stance.
- Stretch web outsole adapts to all surfaces and supports your foot’s natural movements.
Adidas Ultra Boost Triple White
Where to Buy?
- Truth For Life E39 | 1 John 5:16 -17, The Sin That Leads To Death - August 1, 2021
- Is It Possible To StopSneaker Bots From Taking Over The Next Sneaker Raffle ? - July 31, 2021
- Beware Of The Fake Air Jordan 1 Bred Patent - July 29, 2021