The triple white Adidas Ultra Boost comes dressed in an all white including the midsole and the TPU plate. It features a primeknit upper with a snug and supportive fit around the ankle. Unlike the Uncaged Ultraboost, the Triple White UB is equipped with lacing/caging system to enhance stability for the foot. The shoes also sport the customary boost technology, and are completed by the continental outsole fitted for all terrains and surfaces. The manufacturer’s features are as follows:
- Seamless Primeknit upper stretches with the foot for a breathable, comfortable fit.
- Four-way stretch heel works with the tongue and butterfly heel counter to hold you in place while offering dynamic support.
- Full-length boost midsole provides the best in energy return and cushioning.
- TOSRION SYSTEM creates a smoother transition from heelstrike to midfoot stance.
- Stretch web outsole adapts to all surfaces and supports your foot’s natural movements.
Adidas Ultra Boost Triple White
Where to Buy?
- How To Spot & Identify The Fake Nike SB Dunk Low Lobster Orange - January 25, 2023
- This $19.99 Phat Farm Lay UP LE Sneaker Is A Good Alternative To The Air Force 1 - January 25, 2023
- Don’t Try To Resell The Air Jordan 2 Muslin, Fantastic News For Buyers - January 25, 2023