It is really fun to watch how Adidas and Nike are competing every week; every week end has been loaded with releases after releases from both brands. I still think Nike has the monopoly but it’s good to see other brands disrupting the market. Next week, the Adidas Ultra Boost Triple Black will officially release in an all black color scheme; the shoe reminds of Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat. Everything is black including the cage/lacing system, the boost midsole, the TPU heel counter, the inner liner- black everywhere.
As far as material and technology go, the adidas ultra boost triple black features the signature woven primeknit on the upper part; the usual boost components will occupy the midsole. The TPU heel counter works well with the cage/lacing system near the midsooft to establish a lockdown fit. The manufacturer’s features are as follows:
- adidas Primeknit is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation
- boost™’s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; Molded 3-Stripes and heel counter for support and optimum heel hug
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic, adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimize the unique properties of boost™ from touchdown to push-off
WHERE TO BUY THEM?
|ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST TRIPLE BLACK|
STYLE #BB4677 , $180
FOOTLOCKER PURCHASE LINK-COMING SOON
KICKUSA PURCHASE LINK-COMING SOON
BUY IT NOW on eBay
- The Tom Sachs X NikeCraft General Purpose Shoe Field Brown Is Definitely Worth Reselling - February 6, 2023
- Where To Buy The Nike Dunk Low Valentine’s Day & Resale Value - February 6, 2023
- The Air Jordan 1 Mid Knicks Is Definitely A Must Have - February 4, 2023