This year is undoubtedly the year of the Adidas brand; everything they have launched has turned into gold. They have gained the momentum and sneakerheads worldwide are in love with the brand. The Adidas Ultra Boost Stella McCartney is a special edition of the ultra boost model with an opulent look. The shoe features a combination of copper and chalkboard color scheme with hints of metallic threading all throughout the upper part. The Adidas by Stella McCartney logo occupies the tongue tab and the shoe sports a premium chestnut-colored mesh side panel instead of the regular plastic cage.
The Adidas Ultra Boost Stella McCartney sports the signature boost midsole for superior cushioning and its key features are as follows:
- Seamless Primeknit upper stretches with the foot for a breathable, comfortable fit.
- Four-way stretch heel works with the tongue and butterfly heel counter to hold you in place while offering dynamic support.
- Full-length boost midsole provides the best in energy return and cushioning.
- TOSRION SYSTEM creates a smoother transition from heelstrike to midfoot stance.
- Stretch web outsole adapts to all surfaces and supports your foot’s natural movements.
- Wt. 9.4 oz.
WHERE TO BUY THEM?
Selected Style: Copper Metallic/White Chalk/Cardboard | Width – B – Medium | Stella McCartney
- Do Not Try To Resell the Nike Dunk High Inspected by Swoosh, Good News For Buyers - December 1, 2022
- The Adidas Forum Low Grinch Is A Must Have + Resale Value - December 1, 2022
- All You Need To Know About December 2022 Sneaker Release Dates - November 30, 2022