I’m loving what brands are doing right now with integrating new techs into their vintage classic sneakers. The Adidas EQT Support Ultra Pk BB1242 is fresh out of the makeover lab. The shoes have an upgraded primeknit upper ( with an adaptive sock- like fit ) and the revolutionary boost technology at the midsole.
With a plush wool like upper, the shoes are dressed in a vintage white and grey color combination. The three stripes on the side panels have been intertwined with the laces to ensure lockdown and an adaptive fit. The shoes also feature a TPU heel counter for additional stability ( intended to keep the foot distraction free). Here is a breakdown of the manufacturer’s features:
• adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort.
• Mélange wool look.
• TORSION SYSTEM for midfoot integrity.
• TPU medial support piece; External heel cage.
• Rubber outsole.
Adidas EQT Support Ultra Pk BB1242
Vintage White | Running White
Where to Buy:PURCHASE LINK -UBIQ LIVE NOW
- The New Crocs Echo Clogs are the Best of Two Worlds - October 1, 2022
- Nike Air Griffey Max 1 San Francisco Giants-A Throwback to the Good Old Days - October 1, 2022
- The Nike Air Force 1 Low La Familia Is the Perfect Fall Shoe - October 1, 2022